Notice October 2017: We have quite a few ZOOM 9002 units instock from standard to PRO units. Until the listings are updated, please feel free to inquire directly.
Legendary ZOOM 9002
e-lectronics.net is your exclusive source providing refurbished ZOOM 9002 guitar processors, new batteries, service and parts; all units have been refurbished including replacing the common failure components which are failing in so many 9002's now. Other 9002 units for sale may work for now but it is likely the output and distortion is weak and the unit may stop working at anytime. Not the case with e-lectronics units, refurbished and guaranteed!
This unit is internally rebuilt and in overall good condition showing common signs of use yet has no missing or broken pieces. We consider this our "B" stock; our "A" stock units will have a bit more pristine appearance but are functionally the same. This unit comes loaded with a brand new rechargeable battery and power supply; CLICK HERE to view the ZOOM 9002 operational manual and patch parameter list in .PDF format.
Zoom 9002 Specifications:
• New rechargeable battery included
• Effect Programs: Compressor, Distortion, EQ, Pitch Shifter, Phaser, Flanger, Chorus, Delay1, Delay2, Reverb1, Reverb2, SFX (6 effects can be used at once)
• Patch Memories: 40 (User 20, Preset 20)
• Inputs: Guitar 1/4" jack (Mono) x 1, Level -10/-20dBm, Impedance 470k Ohms. Mix in; mini jack (stereo) x 1
• Outputs: Line; 1/4" jack (stereo) x 1
• Dual 1/8" stereo headphone jacks
• High-gain (humbucker) or low-gain (single coil) pickup switch
• Remote controller port jack
• Power Requirements: 7.5V DC, 200mA (from supplied AC adapter)
• Rechargeable Battery RBT0001
• Dimensions: 102 x 119.5 x 39 mm
• Weight: 280g (0.6 lbs) including battery
AC power adapter
This unit is tested fully functional and comes with a 30 day guarantee
Contact e-lectronics if you have any questions about this unit.