Legendary ZOOM 9002
e-lectronics.net is your exclusive source providing refurbished ZOOM 9002 guitar processors, new batteries, service and parts; these units have been refurbished by replacing the common failure components which are failing in so many 9002's now. Other 9002 units for sale may work for now but it is likely the output and distortion is weak and the unit may stop working at anytime. Not the case with e-lectronics units, refurbished and guaranteed!
This unit is internally rebuilt and in excellent condition. It comes packed in the original box with documents and accessories including a new rechargeable battery (freshly manufactrued by e-lectronics). It comes loaded with a brand new rechargeable battery, a power supply and operational manual; see below for a link to the operational manual and patch parameter list in .PDF format.
Zoom 9002 Specifications:
• New rechargeable battery included
• Effect Programs: Compressor, Distortion, EQ, Pitch Shifter, Phaser, Flanger, Chorus, Delay1, Delay2, Reverb1, Reverb2, SFX (6 effects can be used at once)
• Patch Memories: 40 (User 20, Preset 20)
• Inputs: Guitar 1/4" jack (Mono) x 1, Level -10/-20dBm, Impedance 470k Ohms. Mix in; mini jack (stereo) x 1
• Outputs: Line; 1/4" jack (stereo) x 1
• Dual 1/8" stereo headphone jacks
• High-gain (humbucker) or low-gain (single coil) pickup switch
• Remote controller port jack
• Power Requirements: 7.5V DC, 200mA (from supplied AC adapter)
• Rechargeable Battery RBT0001
• Dimensions: 102 x 119.5 x 39 mm
• Weight: 280g (0.6 lbs) including battery
Zoom 9002 in original box
AC power adapter
9002R patch remote
Printed Operational manual, also available by download (click here to access manual)
Printed Patch perameter booklet
This unit is tested fully functional and comes with a 30 day guarantee. If you have any questions about this unit, contact us.