Legendary ZOOM 9002 "Special Edition". B-grade unit. (see description below)
e-lectronics.net is your exclusive source providing refurbished ZOOM 9002 guitar processors, new batteries, service and parts; all units have been refurbished including replacing the common failure components which are failing in so many 9002's now. Other 9002 units for sale may work for now but it is likely the output and effects are weakening as the capacitors leak or dry out. Not the case with e-lectronics units, refurbished and guaranteed!
All units are refurbished and intact with no broken pieces. "A" stock units will have a bit more pristine appearance, "B" grade units will show more signs of use such as paint chips and scuffs in the display window. Both grades are internally refurbished and function the same.
This unit comes loaded with a brand new rechargeable battery and power supply; CLICK HERE to view the ZOOM 9002 operational manual and patch parameter list in .PDF format.
Zoom 9002 Specifications:
• New rechargeable battery included
• Effect Programs: Compressor, Distortion, EQ, Pitch Shifter, Phaser, Flanger, Chorus, Delay1, Delay2, Reverb1, Reverb2, SFX (6 effects can be used at once)
• Patch Memories: 40 (User 20, Preset 20)
• Inputs: Guitar 1/4" jack (Mono) x 1, Level -10/-20dBm, Impedance 470k Ohms. Mix in; mini jack (stereo) x 1
• Outputs: Line; 1/4" jack (stereo) x 1
• Dual 1/8" stereo headphone jacks
• High-gain (humbucker) or low-gain (single coil) pickup switch
• Remote controller port jack
• Power Requirements: 7.5V DC, 200mA (from supplied AC adapter)
• Rechargeable Battery RBT0001
• Dimensions: 102 x 119.5 x 39 mm
• Weight: 280g (0.6 lbs) including battery
AC power adapter
This unit is tested fully functional and comes with a 90 day guarantee
Contact e-lectronics if you have any questions about this unit.